Options

Report copy loop/page loops issues - NAV2013

RoddyMcLeanRoddyMcLean Member Posts: 101
edited 2014-07-31 in NAV Three Tier
Hi,

I'm having difficulty with an assembly order report. I've introduced Page Loop/Copy loop as per report 206 and this is doing the job for producing the correct number of pages, the page no is reset to 1 for each copy etc. However, underneath Assembly lines I'm printing BOM Components and in the resulting print, the page is much longer than A4. PageSize and InteractiveSize are set correctly.

I've tried introducing a new grouping counter like OutputNo and triggering a group page break for the BOM Components after a fixed number of lines, this is not working. I'm wondering if someone has created a similar report or can maybe point me in the correct direction.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Roddy

Comments

• Options
    Hi Alexei (Black Tiger) :D,

Good to hear from you, hope you are well.

I used R206 as a template, I was thinking that as I have a group level below Assembly Lines for BOM components (below sales Lines for 206) then solution might not work. I am using IsNewPage and also grouping on OutputNo with page break set and this resulted in two very very long pages (copy was set for 2). I ended up trying to print out a fixed number of lines using a further OutputNo2 variable which would increment when LineCount MOD 25 = 0, so a group page break would occur every 25 lines. Results were not as expected though ](*,) .

Regards
    Roddy
  • Options
    The preview was incorrect and the printout was fine. Do not trust the print preview in 2013.

Regards
    Roddy
  • Options
    I should have clicked on PageLayout :oops: . Would have saved me trying to fix something that wasn't broken. Oops that dang pagelayout button! The Page breaks worked all along. :lol: (hysterical).

Hope this might help someone else.

Roddy