NAV2015 Financial - Intercompany Document Error

jasonandmaryjasonandmary Member Posts: 21
edited 2015-07-04 in NAV Three Tier
Hi all,

I have done all the required setup for intercompany transactions.
Two companies created - Company A and B.

List of doubts
1. I have created a sales order in Company A and enter G/L account in sales line. When I try to select IC partner code, it prompts me a message saying my sales header sell-to IC partner code must not have value, current value is 'CompanyB' for example. So I leave the sales lines IC partner code as blank and proceed with the XML file transmission.
When I try to accept in Company B, it throws error message saying that IC G/L no. cannot be blank so the Purchase Order is not created.

2. Initially I thought it could be a bug, so I remove the sell-to IC partner code at Intercompany customer card then refresh at sales header after I have selected the G/L account in Company A's sales line then proceed with the XML file process. This time, I was able to accept successfully, a Purchase Order was created and posted successfully.
However, when It tried to go back to Company A and then post the sales order, there is this error message saying that IC G/L no. saying that sell-to IC partner code cannot be blank, current value is 'CompanyB'.

This is all so contradicting. Has anyone encounter this before? I was thinking maybe I could have missed out some setup or it is not possible to create GL in document level for intercompany and must go through journal. Please help, thanks in advance.