NAV TechDays 2015
NAV TechDays is the name of a conference, organized by mibuso.com. The goal of this conference is to offer 2 days full of – technical only and highly relevant – sessions, related to Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV.
NAV TechDays is the place where some of the best developers and leading business owners cross paths, exchange ideas, find partners and conceive projects. It is where community ties are strengthened and where boundaries will be broken. It is where you want to be to make things happen. If you are passionate about Microsoft Dynamics NAV, then you need to be at NAV TechDays!
"For me NAV TechDays is one of the highlights of the year where we get to share details about our newest release with a huge part of the NAV technical community, receive feedback and get suggestions on what to improve in the product. Compared to other tech conferences NAV TechDays is extremely well planned and flawless execute spanning across registration, AV setup, exhibit area and catering."
Michael Nielsen (ex-Director of Platform Engineering, Microsoft Development Center Copenhagen - Denmark)
The 5th edition of this conference will be held in Antwerp (Belgium) on Thursday 19 & Friday 20 November 2015, with a pre-conference day packed with workshops on Wednesday 18 November.
- Tips, Tricks & Tools for NAV/SQL Troubleshooters
- Connecting to the outside world: How to get the best out of web services
- Deploying and Managing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 with Azure SQL Database
- Team Foundation Build and NAV Development
- Thinking out-of-the-box with NAV development
- Understanding Grouping in RDLC Reports
- NAV 2016: Workflow, Dynamics CRM Integration and Events
- NAV 2016: Electronic document management & OCR
- NAV 2016: Phone client / webclient enhancements / Windows 10
- Design Patterns in NAV 2016
- Dynamics NAV managed service for partners
- Document Reporting in NAV 2015
- Working with Powershell and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Troubleshooting Essentials for SQL Server and Dynamics NAV
- Power BI for Dynamics NAV
- Let it build! (TFS Build for Dynamics NAV)
- NAV ALM using Team Foundation Server
- Implementing the RoleTailored client with success
- Installing and configuring SQL Server for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Developing control add-ins for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- NAV on Azure & In Office 365
- An introduction to Scrum
- Generic, Repeatable & Low footprint coding techniques
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Application Architecture and Design Patterns
Look at our conference website for the session abstracts: http://navtechdays.com/2015/sessions
Reserve your seat and register today !