- 7701 Las Colinas Ridge
Irving, TX 75063 Suite 100
View on Google Maps
- (888) 525-6398
- (214) 574-6395
Function: Director, Sales & Marketing
Phone: (888) 525-6398
Fax: (214) 574-6395
- Employee size
- Last update
NextCorp is a Microsoft Business Solutions Partner, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and one of seven certified Global Application Service Providers specializing in financial and customer relationship management solutions for small to medium size businesses. This means that you can rely on us for assistance in all aspects of your business from infrastructure requirements to customer relationship, financial and distribution solutions. Working as a team, we can discuss your challenges, identify a solution and implement the products that will grow with your company.
Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains), Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Solomon, Forecaster, FRx.
Texas Workforce Commission Quarterly Reporting
Direct Response Project Management
NextConnect - Great Plains integration for Land Title Industry
NextCorp provides comprehensive enterprise application hosting capabilities for Microsoft Dynamics — from basic support to global deployments. We are able to provide application accessibility throughout Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. This technology approach transforms complex applications into easy-to-use services delivered over public or private networks.
You get full functionality, improved performance and reliability. You can reduce your time to market or boost customer satisfaction without incurring high infrastructure costs. The hosted application software approach also provides a seamless, pain-free upgrade path and virtually unlimited scalability for fast growth organizations.
The advantages to you includes:
• Lower Cost of Management & Operation - The task of managing and running the application on an on-going basis is off-loaded to NextCorp, you do not need to hire and train in-house staff to manage the application.
• Quicker Deployment & Implementation - NextCorp-delivered enterprise applications can often reduce the complexity of installing a new system. In addition to removing many issues relating to hardware and networking, NextCorp aims to deliver a standardized configuration, reducing the time to go live.
• Multiple Location Accessibility - The NextCorp solution can allow you to connect remote workers, offices and facilities, to central financial and business applications, allowing 24x7 real-time access and reporting. You can even connect from home or your hotel room.
• Focus on Your Business, not Technology - NextCorp provides application management services, so you gain access to trained personnel right away. This enables you to use you in-house IT personnel to solve core IT issues and focus on the strategy of the enterprise. You can take advantage of NextCorp's application and business consulting experience.
• Stay Current on the Latest Technology - As part of their annual enhancement fee, Microsoft periodically produces services packs - patches and fixes. Traditionally, you would pay an outside consultant to come to your office, evaluate, test and install them. As a NextCorp hosted client, these patches and fixes are taken care of automatically, generally at night, without any downtime for your business and at no additional cost.
• Predictability of Costs - One of the many benefits of using the NextCorp hosted application solution is that costs are fixed and can be calculated easily throughout the year, which makes it easier to budget accordingly.
• Collaborative Access – With the NextCorp toolset, you can allow select individuals to have access to your software and data. Your CPA can directly access the General Ledger in order to aid in the preparation of financial statements and assist in accounting issues. In addition, NextCorp can use this toolset to assist with support and training.
With NextCorp as your hosting partner, you can stay focused on your business.