Analyze your NAV objects NAV 5, NAV2009, NAV2013 All objects, functions and fields will be listed. See…General downloads
GDT Where Used PLUS 126.96.36.199
- Commercial Demos
- First release
- 1,66 MB
- nav2015, nav2016, nav2017, nav2018
- Downloads today 0
- 30 day downloads 41
- Total downloads 1062
- Overall download rank #801 / 2057
- Today page views 2
- 30 days page views 136
- Total views 2859
- MD5 digest
- Downloaded 14 times in the last two weeks
GDT Where Used PLUS is the first highspeed source code archive, with an integrated code analyzer and complete version control of all your projects.
Works with NAV5, NAV2009, NAV2013, NAV2015, NAV2016, NAV2017 and NAV2018.
Free Test License for 30 days
- shows where Objects, Functions and Fields are used.
- multiple users on the network with the same data.
- multiple projects
- multiple versions.
- Object compare in a text comparison tool of your choice.
- CodeGuard. Analyze two versions.
- Syntax coloring
- Function View.
- GDT Where Used PLUS is an external program.
- import Objects through Finsql or simply as object text import.
To analyze objects (usually <30 sec) via text import.
Time CodeGuard needs depends on the number of changed objects.
Update to 188.8.131.52:
For further use of GDT Where Used PLUS it is necessary to update to version 184.108.40.206.
All users who have turned off the automatic update (Options), should perform the update manually.
- Fixed: Error on Starting prozess (SplitterDistance)
Update to 220.127.116.11:
- missing Property for Pages added
- improved: bug reports in case of a crash
- fixed: bug when canceling the datadirectory dialog.
Update to 18.104.22.168:
- fixed: possible Crash on start up
- new Option: Disable Finsql.exe detection
- note for Version 22.214.171.124: manually update due to an error in the automatic update
Update to 126.96.36.199:
- fixed Error: Analyzer says finished ahead of schedule
- Crash of the analyzer in the definition phase are now also logged in the error log
- Checklist for new users in GDTWhereUsedPlus
- Text enhancements