Simplanova Report Designer (v1.06)
- Commercial Demos
- First release
- 4,73 MB
- Downloads today 0
- 30 day downloads 31
- Total downloads 251
- Overall download rank #1829 / 1999
- Today page views 0
- 30 days page views 116
- Total views 1130
- MD5 digest
- Downloaded 12 times in the last two weeks
The biggest challenge for developers is to make the Dynamics NAV RDLC reports process quick and easy. Simplanova Report Designer delivers what developers are dreaming about - Dynamics NAV RDLC report designer – just in one NAV page. Forget Visual Studio!
You will no longer need specialist skills to design reports. Instead, you are able to develop customized RDLC reports quickly and easily with a process that is as simple and intuitive as the original Classic approach.
Why Simplanova Report Designer?
- Native NAV Report Format (RDLC);
- No yearly license fees for running the reports;
- Reports can be simply moved to a solution which has not got SRD installed;
- No external software needed. SRD main working environment is in one NAV page;
- Simple and intuitive process as the original Classic approach;
- Up to 92% time save for RDLC report building;
- The best workflow features, used from all Dynamics NAV platforms.
Simplanova Report Designer functionality:
- Simple NAV report development.
- Compatible with NAV 2013 and later versions
- Works in the Role-Tailored Client.
- Portable (you can use it on any database, transfer both SRD reports and produced reports to other databases).
- Produces native NAV reports with RDLC layout.
- Multilingual (constants, captions and labels).
- Dataset designer (for data model design).
- Automatically naming dataset elements.
- Data compression (better performance, not to overflowing users' memory, fully customizable).
- Automatic conversion of labels to captions and vice-versa (for dynamically changed language).
- Layout designer.
- Preview add-in (visual representation of a report).
- NAV classic report concepts - header, footer, body sections.
- Page designer concepts - grid layout (columns or rows), tree-like design.
- Simple section building (converting dataset items to sections and textboxes).
- Straightforward Report Header and Report Footer building (no VB workarounds).
- Section, textbox, picture, line and rectangle element types.
- Simple definition of group headers and footers.
- Transport headers and transport footers.
- Aggregate functions (sum, count, average, running value).
- Customizable elements (fonts, sizes, colors, padding, borders).
- Dynamic visibility expressions (for hiding sections and textboxes).
- Simple element placement using group elements.
- Element floating (to left, right or center of parent element).
- Request page designer.
- C/AL code designer (compatible with all triggers, variable types and custom functions).
- Unit of Measure of your choice (centimeters and inches).
- NAV report conversion to SRD format.
- Advanced features:
- VB expressions (for source, visibility, styling).
- Top/Left coordinates.
- Report Header, Report Footer and Report Body section properties.
- User Manual
In Mibuso You can download Simplanova Report Designer Playground Report version, where You will be able to test functionality with already created report.
If You want to get product DEMO license with possibility to create 5 reports, contact Simplanova sales team – firstname.lastname@example.org or request demo version here - http://simplanova.com/simplanova-report-designer/register-for-simplanova-report-designer-demo/.
More information about the product - http://simplanova.com/simplanova-report-designer/.
Simplanova Report Designer 1.06.:
- New features:
- [#720] Upgraded report preview: selecting a layout element in report designer will automatically highlight it inside preview and vice versa
- [#899] Added table relation properties to request page designer
- [#779] When row element has “CanGrow” property set to true, then borders of the whole row will expand together with the cell
- [#793] Added format expression support to textbox elements
- [#718] Added new operation type “Previous” for textbox elements
- Font sizes, paddings and borders can now be specified using decimal numbers
- [#660] Fixed an issue with international date formats
- [#501] Improved support for non-ascii report symbols
- [#1101] Prevented a crash when building empty report without any layout
Simplanova Report Designer 1.05.:
- NAV object version had been upgraded to 1.0.5
- Removed CTRL+V shortcut assignment for VB code editor not to interfere with built in paste function
- [#805] Fixed a critical issue with dataset item indentation
- [#834] Fixed an issue with DetailsExported group creation
- [#218] Report footer textboxes no longer change their position when new section is added
- [#745] Fixed incorrect report footer total calculations reported in some cases
- [#775] Prevented an error with sequence number overflow in designer interface
- [#714] Fixed an issue with SRB_Compress() function usage in the report
- [#776] Object List for AllObjCaptions now works correctly in NAV 2017
- [#716] Fixed an issue with incorrectly set visibility for dummy sections
- [#878] Textboxes with blank source no longer disappear in build report
- [#897] Fixed occasional linking errors between dataset and layout items after converting from RDL
- [#967] Fixed an issue with negative size measurements after converting from RDL