Simplanova Report Designer
- Commercial Demos
- 4,43 MB
- Downloads today 0
- 30 day downloads 36
- Total downloads 68
- Overall download rank #1959 / 1982
- Today page views 0
- 30 days page views 149
- Total views 308
- MD5 digest
- Downloaded 17 times in the last two weeks
Simplanova Report Designer - create Dynamics NAV RDLC reports quickly and easily!
The biggest challenge for developers is to make the Dynamics NAV RDLC reports process quick and easy. Simplanova Report Designer delivers what developers are dreaming about - Dynamics NAV RDLC report designer – just in one NAV page. Forget Visual Studio!
You will no longer need specialist skills to design reports. Instead, you are able to develop customized RDLC reports quickly and easily with a process that is as simple and intuitive as the original Classic approach.
Why Simplanova Report Designer?
- Native NAV Report Format (RDLC);
- No yearly license fees for running the reports;
- Reports can be simply moved to a solution which has not got SRD installed;
- No external software needed. SRD main working environment is in one NAV page;
- Simple and intuitive process as the original Classic approach;
- Up to 92% time save for RDLC report building;
- The best workflow features, used from all Dynamics NAV platforms.
Simplanova Report Designer functionality:
- Simple NAV report development.
- Compatible with NAV 2013 and later versions
- Works in the Role-Tailored Client.
- Portable (you can use it on any database, transfer both SRD reports and produced reports to other databases).
- Produces native NAV reports with RDLC layout.
- Multilingual (constants, captions and labels).
- Dataset designer (for data model design).
- Automatically naming dataset elements.
- Data compression (better performance, not to overflowing users' memory, fully customizable).
- Automatic conversion of labels to captions and vice-versa (for dynamically changed language).
- Layout designer.
- Preview add-in (visual representation of a report).
- NAV classic report concepts - header, footer, body sections.
- Page designer concepts - grid layout (columns or rows), tree-like design.
- Simple section building (converting dataset items to sections and textboxes).
- Straightforward Report Header and Report Footer building (no VB workarounds).
- Section, textbox, picture, line and rectangle element types.
- Simple definition of group headers and footers.
- Transport headers and transport footers.
- Aggregate functions (sum, count, average, running value).
- Customizable elements (fonts, sizes, colors, padding, borders).
- Dynamic visibility expressions (for hiding sections and textboxes).
- Simple element placement using group elements.
- Element floating (to left, right or center of parent element).
- Request page designer.
- C/AL code designer (compatible with all triggers, variable types and custom functions).
- Unit of Measure of your choice (centimeters and inches).
- NAV report conversion to SRD format.
- Advanced features:
- VB expressions (for source, visibility, styling).
- Top/Left coordinates.
- Report Header, Report Footer and Report Body section properties.
- User Manual
In Mibuso You can download Simplanova Report Designer Playground Report version, where You will be able to test functionality with already created report. If You want to get product DEMO license with possibility to create 5 reports, contact Simplanova sales team – firstname.lastname@example.org or request demo version here - http://simplanova.com/simplanova-report-designer/register-for-simplanova-report-designer-demo/.
More information about the product - http://simplanova.com/simplanova-report-designer/.