SD Data Manager and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Simply Dynamics Ltd
- Dynamics NAV
- 491,2 KB
- Downloads today 0
- 30 day downloads 36
- Total downloads 253
- Overall download rank #1971 / 2057
- Today page views 0
- 30 days page views 6
- Total views 145
- MD5 digest
- Downloaded 18 times in the last two weeks
This Dynamics NAV add-on allows a user enforce Data validation rules on any field in any table in NAV with no need for code.
SD GDPR allows you support your need to meet the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Select any table and any field to add to your GDPR monitored list.
Once there you can search, report, export, correct, Erase, Restrict or Encrypt this data all within Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013R2, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.
Manage Dynamics NAV Data Quality
- Ensure Fields are populated.
- Set defined data tests for fields.
- Make fields and values conditional upon values in other fields.
- Allow user by-pass based on user security rules.
- All with no need to code in Dynamics NAV.
Manage Dynamics NAV GDPR Requests
- Select any table and any field to add to your GDPR monitored list
- Set related tables as part of this monitored list
- Log and respond to information requests
- Log and respond on portability requests
- Log and Action rectification requests
- Log and Action erasure requests
- Log and Action restriction requests
- Log and Action encryption requests
Overview Video GDPR:
Overview Video Data Manager:
- Mail to a friend
Other entries from this author
SD EDI Manager
SD Maintenance Manager
SD Case Manager
SD Point of Sale (ePOS) - v5.0.0
SD Scan Store
SD Micropay Link
SD Payback Link
SD Help Desk
SD Cycle Count
SD Bulk Mailer
SD Credit Controller
- Report a broken link